The HOA Board of Directors met at the Clubhouse on October 9th, 2017 at 630pm. The main topic of discussion was the 2018 budget.
Here is the agenda: BA100917
Most expenses are expected to remain static, with several minor increases in our management services and landscape services contracts. The biggest increase (7%) is with our insurance premiums. Overall, the approved 2018 budget is only 1.85% over the current budget. HOA fees will increase by this amount starting in January 2018.
A detailed budget will be posted on TMG’s website. Notices will go out to owners soon.
In other business:
- The Board approved the addition of Mike Mueller to the Finance Committee.
- The Board approved two landscape proposals. One for new plants behind some buildings on SW Morrison and one for the removal of 16 Cedar trees. The tree removal proposal was approved after soliciting input from all the affected home owners.
- The Board approved a survey to solicit input regarding the Linden trees.
- The Board approved a Policy that would set standards for volunteers working with the Landscape Committee.
- The Board approved a retrofit to a roof damaged by ice last winter. The initial damage had already been fixed. The retrofit should prevent the damage from occurring in the future.
This is a summary only. Official Minutes of this meeting will be posted after they are approved by the Board at the next Board Meeting. If you have any questions, please contact one of the Board of Directors.