Here is the Official Agenda: BA031218 (1)
- The outside garage lights are being converted to LED.
- The Board would like to thank to Steve D. for his years of service, especially overseeing the maintenance on our community outdoor lighting. He is moving from PKW soon. Alex C. will assume this volunteer position.
- Adopt a Stop: Our HOA sponsors the upkeep on the bus stop on SW Barnes Road in front of the Peterkort Towne Square. This was done primarily by Steve D. Alex will take over his duties.
- Building envelope inspection is scheduled for April. West Coast Forensics to oversee this project.
- The painting of Village unit door was discussed. There are no immediate plans to start this project.
- The pool deck would soon be resealed.
- The Board voted to send letters of thanks to Willamette Landscape Service for removal of the lindens and the planting of the new trees and to General Tree who ground the stumps. The work done was exceptional and exceeded our expectations.
- Community Garden: an exploratory committee was authorized by the Board.
The original PKW resolution re: window coverings, was deleted. The rule on window coverings will revert to the original language in our CCRs.
- A board member has donated a stereo system component to the clubhouse.
- Furniture and carpet replacement in clubhouse was discussed by the Board. A professional designer will be consulted.
- A new water heater will be installed in the clubhouse.
The official Minutes of this meeting are posted on AMS’s website.