Requesting Peterkort Woods Documents for Selling, Insurance and Lending Purposes

If you are selling, re-financing, or insuring your town home, you may be required to produce several documents.  Some of them can be found on this site under the Resources page.  I try to keep them up to date.

If you need docs maintained by our HOA, Peterkort Woods information is contained on the secure website:

This website is password protected for security of data.  If you are an owner and do not have a password, call AMS ( a division of TMG) at 503-598-0552.

Most documents you will need for Insurance purposes will be on the website.

If you are Selling, Purchasing or Refinancing, most likely you will need more documents.  These are provided by AMS at 503-598-0552.  There is a charge for these documents.

Repairs when Selling your Townhome

If you are Selling your town home, you may be requested to make some repairs. Those items which are covered by the Homeowners Association should not be agreed to be done, but language should say that you will forward these items in writing to the Homeowners Association.  Repairs not covered by the Homeowners Association are yours to freely agree to and perform at your cost.


Before you or your real estate agent places a for sale sign, please read HOA rules

If you have any questions, I would be happy to point you in the right direction or you can call TMG.