Category Archives: legal

Peterkort annexation

Owners of townhomes in Peterkort Woods should have received a letter from the City of Beaverton regarding the annexation of some property owned by the Peterkort Company.  The land in question is adjacent to but does not include any land owned by Peterkort Woods HOA.

According to the Cedar Mills News ( “The assignment of the applicable City of Beaverton zoning and land use designations upon annexation will not eliminate the existing trail or natural resource designations on the subject property.” That means any kind of development is unlikely.”

According to the article, Peterkort Company’s stated reason for the annexation request “was to consolidate all their area holdings under one jurisdiction.”

 If this annexation is approved, it will have no direct effect on PKW other than to bring the city of Beaverton closer to our property. 

A public hearing on the matter will be held remotely on October 27, 2021 at 630pm.

Public comments can be directed by email to or or in writing to the project planner at PO Box 4755, Beaverton, OR 97076.

Requesting Peterkort Woods Documents for Selling, Insurance and Lending Purposes

If you are selling, re-financing, or insuring your town home, you may be required to produce several documents.  Some of them can be found on this site under the Resources page.  I try to keep them up to date.

If you need docs maintained by our HOA, Peterkort Woods information is contained on the secure website:

This website is password protected for security of data.  If you are an owner and do not have a password, call AMS ( a division of TMG) at 503-598-0552.

Most documents you will need for Insurance purposes will be on the website.

If you are Selling, Purchasing or Refinancing, most likely you will need more documents.  These are provided by AMS at 503-598-0552.  There is a charge for these documents.

Repairs when Selling your Townhome

If you are Selling your town home, you may be requested to make some repairs. Those items which are covered by the Homeowners Association should not be agreed to be done, but language should say that you will forward these items in writing to the Homeowners Association.  Repairs not covered by the Homeowners Association are yours to freely agree to and perform at your cost.


Before you or your real estate agent places a for sale sign, please read HOA rules

If you have any questions, I would be happy to point you in the right direction or you can call TMG.